Globe and Mail
Dominic Moore's wife dies of liver cancer
We visited with local doctors, who suggested running a variety of tests to ascertain the cause of the issue. Ultimately, Katie was diagnosed with a rare liver cancer and it was recommended that she undergo surgery, which took place in California in April.
Wife of former Shark Dominic Moore dies after 9-month battle with liver cancer
San Jose Sharks: Dominic Moore's wife dies
Our Thoughts Are With Dominic Moore And His Family
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases President’s Press … – Sacramento Bee
- Avoid alcohol three days a week, doctors warn – BBC News
- Coffee May Protect the Liver – New York Times (blog)
- Travel Vaccinations: Keeping Healthy Abroad
- Rise in liver deaths linked to alcohol – BBC News
- A chance tonight to help girl get a liver transplant – Stockton Record
- Alcohol blamed for 40% rise in liver disease deaths in 12 years – The Guardian
- Alcohol abuse: Don’t drink on 3 days a week to avoid liver disease – Daily Mail
- Cornhole tourney to raise funds for patient – Delmarva Now
- Camel Milk 1a of 4 – Cure AIDS, Cancer, etc.?