Milestone of 1000th liver transplant surpassed at KU Hospital
The Kansas City Kansan
The hospital's liver transplant program is now among the top 25 programs by volume nationally. Patient outcomes, as measured by one year survival, have remained greater than the national average over the same period, even with the 250 percent growth in …
KU Hospital transplants 1000th liver
- Eel Sampling Reveals Liver Abnormalities – TheFishSite.com
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana – abc7news.com
- Could Virexx Medical?s ‘linked Recognition’ Research Lead To A Cancer Vaccine?
- The best toxicology lab: a mouse with a human liver – Scope (blog)
- Britain bedeviled by binge drinking – Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Milk Thistle: Trusted Support for Health & Healing in a Toxic World – ProHealth
- Cures for Hepatitis C?
- 1st pediatric liver transplant performed at Children’s Hospital of Michigan – WDIV Detroit
- Autopsy indicates liver cancer killed Thai prisoner serving 20-year term for … – iNews880.com
- Toddler on the move after recovering from liver transplant (photos) – SILive.com