Regular Exercise Reduces The Risk Of Liver Cancer
Personal Liberty Digest
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (UPI) — Swiss researchers say patients at risk from hepatocellular carcinoma — the most common form of liver cancer — may reduce their risk by regular exercise. Jean-Francois Dufour of Inselspital, the Bern University Hospital …
- Eel Sampling Reveals Liver Abnormalities – TheFishSite.com
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana – abc7news.com
- Could Virexx Medical?s ‘linked Recognition’ Research Lead To A Cancer Vaccine?
- The best toxicology lab: a mouse with a human liver – Scope (blog)
- Britain bedeviled by binge drinking – Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Milk Thistle: Trusted Support for Health & Healing in a Toxic World – ProHealth
- Cures for Hepatitis C?
- 1st pediatric liver transplant performed at Children’s Hospital of Michigan – WDIV Detroit
- Autopsy indicates liver cancer killed Thai prisoner serving 20-year term for … – iNews880.com
- Toddler on the move after recovering from liver transplant (photos) – SILive.com