Mississippi Public Broadcasting
UMC performs first liver transplant in 22 years
Jackson Clarion Ledger
Diagnosed in 2009 with autoimmune hepatitis, Battle was near death before a matching liver was found March 4. Surgery that night marked the first liver transplant performed at UMC since 1991. Anderson has spent the last 18 months recruiting a top …
New liver for Jackson woman clears way for frequent transplants at UMMC
UMC Performs 1st Liver Transplant in 22 Years
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana – abc7news.com
- Could Virexx Medical?s ‘linked Recognition’ Research Lead To A Cancer Vaccine?
- The best toxicology lab: a mouse with a human liver – Scope (blog)
- Britain bedeviled by binge drinking – Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Milk Thistle: Trusted Support for Health & Healing in a Toxic World – ProHealth
- Cures for Hepatitis C?
- 1st pediatric liver transplant performed at Children’s Hospital of Michigan – WDIV Detroit
- Autopsy indicates liver cancer killed Thai prisoner serving 20-year term for … – iNews880.com
- Toddler on the move after recovering from liver transplant (photos) – SILive.com
- Mother of three honors woman whose liver saved her life – Springfield News Sun